- Wooser: I have to admit, this season isn’t as good as the first one. But that doesn’t make it bad. In fact, it’s pretty fucking hilarious. And oh yeah…
THAT FUCKING ENDING SONG!!!!
- Tonari no Seki-kun: While I don’t find this show as funny as everyone else seems to find it, it’s still pretty hilarious, especially the second and the seventh. So it looks this will be a keep for good.
- Wake Up, Girls!: This show is by far, the best show this season! The characters, the realism, and the second opening theme song is all it takes for this show to be my favorite. Who knew that a Lucky Star staff wouldn’t fuck this up?
- Go! Go! 575: For what it is, it’s not that terrible, but it’s still bad.
Expect a review later.
- Space Dandy: From the two/three episodes I’ve watched so far, this is one the best shows of the seasons.
Oops, I meant dandiest.
- It’s hilarious, the dub’s amazing, the characters are a joy to watch, and the fucking opening theme song is so bad that it’s good!
Damn it, I meant dandy! Fuck!
- Sekai Seifuku: I stopped watching this show because when I watched the second episode, Crunchyroll kept buffering, so I just gave up and never went back ever since.
- Noragami: Actually, I’ve never watched this show so far, but I will watch it, so don’t worry.
- Nagi no Asukara: It’s not because it’s a terrible show. In fact, it’s pretty decent for a drama. However, the reason why I dropped it is because I’m too impatient to watch a twenty-six episode anime weekly.
- Sonico: FUCK THIS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sakura Trick: Its’ cheap characters, awful jokes, worthless cliches, and blatant fetishism made me drop this show and call it one the worst.
- Pupipo! and Pupa: I put these two together because these went from my biggest hypes to my biggest disappointments in one episode. Pupipo!’s problems are the fact that the jokes aren’t funny and the one-dimensional characters are awful. Pupa’s problems, on the other hand, are the fact that Studio Deen fucked up and made it a short and not a full-length series like it should’ve, thus making the series rushed and incomplete.
Wow, this is a pretty mediocre season so far. Let’s hope that Spring will make it up. Though I do have to say that the songs this seasons aren’t as bad as the entirety of last year, the worst year for anime opening and ending songs.
See you soon!